SEO-AdvertisingWhat is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?

Search Engine Optimisation or (SEO), is the process of setting up your website so that it ranks well for particular keywords related to your site within the organic results of Australia’s major search engines, including Google, Yahoo! and Ninemsn. Organic traffic is free and unlimited.But combined that with Google AdWords you will have a serious online marketing campaign.

How Does Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Work?

Search Engine Optimisation consists of two parts as well on page optimisation and off page optimisation. On page optimisation is basically all about structuring your website correctly within the back end of your website including content, meta tags, h1, h2, h3, individual page description and keywords layout with in the content on every page and much, much more this about 20% of the over all optimisation process. But you can’t start the next step with out have basic or advanced on page optimisation done. The other 80% of Search Engine Optimisation is off page optimisation; off page optimisation consists of link building programs and article building programs and directory submissions etc.

 “Search Engine Optimisation is by far the most powerful only marketing tool available online to day”

 AdWords Management Offer:

Customisable Search Engine Optimisation Programmes that Include:

Basic or Advanced On Page Optimisation
Directory Submition Programme
Article Building Programme
Link Building Programme
Paid Directories
Paid Links
Pay Per Click Adverting
Contact Us to learn more about Search Engine Optimisation